- All flights reached on time: check
- Co-Chair present: check
- Track presenters spotted: 1
- Luggage ruined by Delta: 1 giant suitcase
- Meetings attended: 1
- Number of people who recognized me as the girl with a drink in my hand from (many of) last years’ Flickr pics: yikes.
- Meetings scheduled: (searching for the infinity sign)
- Sleep: whasat?
Basic update: I’m a co-chair for the Accessibility, Usability and Design track here at HighEdWebDev this year. I haven’t had a chance to blog about the process because it’s come in the midst of major redesigns of the main website and several mini-sites on my campus, lots of classes, some holidays, etc. In short, I’m a non-committal blogger…it’s my curse.
- Me: What do you think?
- Steph: I dunno, what do you think?
Rinse, repeat until we have a full track and hopefully well-communicated-with presenters. If you’re one of our track presenters and need anything, please don’t hesitate to ask.
I’m going to go work on homework now…the air conditioner in my room is loud.